RE: [TCLUG:3714] server SCSI error

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Tim Wilson wrote:

> If it's a termination problem, why was it working this morning? I thought
> of that originally, but I couldn't explain the sudden malfunction.

Must be the same reason that when I tried connecting a computer to our
LAN, I could't get a link light on the hub or the card. So, I solved the
problem by eating a sandwich for lunch -- worked like a charm! The user
was back to work in 30 minutes, and I didn't even have to open up the
computer's enclosure.

All you have to do is master the Zen of Weird Computer Bullshit. :^)

Seriously, though: just wiggle stuff around. Sometimes things can be
intermittent (and thus annoying).

---------(( Christopher Reid Palmer : www.pconline.com/~reid/ ))---------

              the characters i am, made into a word complete
                              -- Meshuggah