Re: [TCLUG:3773] Windows trouble -- Can Linux help?

One thing to check it disable the drive so that you can boot to windows.  Then
check you swap file to make sure it is on you 4 gig drive.  Sound like your
vmm32.vxd is fine but you said that you got a low memory error.  If your swap
is on the 4 gig, try to increase it's size.  Otherwise reinstall windows.

Nate Strand