Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: G-Bust on Login

On 28-Maj-99, James Cameron wrote:
> [Context: continuum is experiencing a significant number of "ghost busts
> on login", where the TCP/IP connection closes and the client reports it
> as a ghostbust.]

I am not sure what you are talking about, a specific client or so but...
I have noticed these strange ghostbusts also with
BRMH-2.2p2.solaris_staticx.
In my experience, not tested too much, it often happens when I wait longer
than
quick, uhm.., to login. I get to login prompt, wait 10-20 secs then login.
ghostbust. If I login quickly though it works just fine.

At least, so it seems. Might also have been a coincidense...

--
      \            Fredrik "McDrill" Söderberg            /
       \mcdrill@hem.passagen.se | hem.passagen.se/mcdrill/