Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

RSA

The reason for me joining this ml was the get some help on the
RSA matter...
I have recompiled an old netrek paradise client, by Ogre, for AmigaOS.
Though not with RSA... After checking some on www.netrek.org it seems
almost impossible to get a hold on RSA keys if you ain't USA citizen.

Anyone wish to say something on the matter ?

(also, I compiled BRMH2.2 for AmigaOS X11, and would like RSA there also)

--
      \            Fredrik "McDrill" Söderberg            /
       \mcdrill@hem.passagen.se | hem.passagen.se/mcdrill/