[VANILLA-L:583] RE: Notification: message ignored

It took me 5 minutes to setup a mailing list archive at:
http://www.vec.bgsm.edu/~ahn/netrek/vanilla-l/maillist.html

It will need some work (threading is incorrect), but the list is
there if you want to look back at previous messages.  It only dates
back to the day I joined the list.  If you have older messages, I can
add them to the archive...Just forward them to me.

I'll have auto-archiving of incoming messages and a separate vanilla-l
page (just a small blurb) set up in a day or two.

Dave.
--
Dave Ahn,  ahn@vec.bgsm.edu             "When you were born you cried, and the
           ahn@indigo2.rad.bgsm.edu      world rejoiced.  Try to live your life