[VANILLA-L:586] Vanilla Netrek Server Development Archive

Well, I had a Mhonarc archive for vanilla-l and clue-pickup in place
just in case Nick did not have time to work on it.

I saw Dave's posting too, so we duplicated effort and work :(

Anyway...

Top of the archive hierachy.

http://continuum.real-time.com/archive

Each archive.

http://continuum.real-time.com/archive/clue-pickup
http://continuum.real-time.com/archive/vanilla-l

The archives are updated hourly (mail server is a busy machine). If
need be I can make it automatic.

As with Dave, if you have a history of for either the vanilla-l or
clue-pickup just mail them to netrek@real-time.com and it will get
thrown into the archive.

Thanks.

--