[VANILLA-L:587] Re: Vanilla Netrek Server Development Archive

> I saw Dave's posting too, so we duplicated effort and work :(

I don't want to have two sites that do the same thing.  If you're
going to maintain it, I'm going to toast my site.  If not, I'll
do some work on it to get threading right.  The only advantage of
mine over yours is that it gets updated immediately...or as soon as
I get the message in my mailbox.

Dave.
--
Dave Ahn,  ahn@vec.bgsm.edu             "When you were born you cried, and the