[VANILLA-L:592] RE: Andrew Markiel's article

Yes. that is something I proposed on this email list
a while ago in fact :) My idea was to have a stupid robot
relay packet information that was in essence dumps of
the shared memory segment to a recieving end. The
recieving end would almost entirely replace the daemonII
and instead it would set the shared memory to mirror the
other (sending) server. This method could also be chained
so that multiple "observer" servers could relay information
around.