[VANILLA-L:607] Re: ANSI-fication of source

Quoting Dave Ahn (ahn@indigo2.rad.bgsm.edu):
> Is there a planned ANSI-C-fication of the Server source?

I am definately up for that :)

I also would like to know if there is interesting and Purify-ing the
source code? I got purify and purecover, but when I ran the server in
this mode I got too many complaints about speed :(

So, I'd like to setup a server and have people play on it (even though
it is slow) just to run the code through the paces.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300