[VANILLA-L:609] Re: ANSI-fication of source

> Could you get those INL patches in first, Dave?  I'm holding off on 2.7pl7
> for you.

Don't worry, James.  I'm working on the final bits right now...I will post
the INL patches tonight or on Monday (I'll be gone from Fri-Sun).  My
promise was mid-late May, and damn it, I'll deliver!  :)

Dave.
--
Dave Ahn,  ahn@vec.bgsm.edu             "When you were born you cried, and the
           ahn@indigo2.rad.bgsm.edu      world rejoiced.  Try to live your life