Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2271] just commited some changes

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 06:03:20PM -0400, David Swasey wrote:
> Thanks, Dave, for the new stats. :)
>
> "cvs update" pointed out a few problems, which I'm repeating blindly.
>
> -dave
>

> getname.c	<crypt.h> doesn't exist on my RedHat 4.2
> 		system.  Use <unistd.h> or an explicit prototype.
> 		char *crypt(const char* key, const char* salt);

It seems to exist... but we can take it out.  I don't like
explicit prototyping, personally.

> newstartd.c
> update.c	sa_sigaction isn't a part of struct sigaction on
> 		linux.  (It probably corresponds to the linux
> 		field sa_restorer.)  When I tried compiling a version
> 		of update.c which uses sa_sigaction on redhat 4.2,
> 		it barfed.  Suggested fix:
>
> 		#ifdef linux
> 		#define sa_sigaction sa_restorer
> 		#endif

I had added a fix but failed to commit it yet.  Oops.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2