[VANILLA-L:1239] INL Robot

I have another question concerning the INL robot.  As the deamonII process
is setup now, it creates the INL robot and everything is jim dandy until
the game ends.  What is the way that the INL process is supposed to
terminate when deamonII shuts down?  In exitDaemon(), deamonII does all the
cleanup but it doesn't kill the INL robot because it isn't really taking up
a slot.  Am I overlooking something here.

Darryl

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++