[VANILLA-L:1298] Re: [VANILLA-L:1297] Subject Serial Numbering

Quoting James Cameron (cameron@stl.dec.com):
> Hey, Bob, is there any way to suppress the previous serial number when a
> reply is made?  They are taking up room on subject lines and I'm easily
> losing the thread.
>
> FWIW, Nick's list did this.

He has listproc, which is commerical. I use majordomo, which works,
but is not perfect.

In 2 weeks I am back in the office and will have more time to devote
to fun :-) stuff. I'd like to move the list to qmail, which is
auto-activing, threading etc..

If you can find something that will remove the stuff under majordomo
I'll install it.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+