Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Freeing other team's slots

Getting as much as I can in before the release.

These two comments from the PROJECTS file:

        - jammed slots on other teams?  Can they be ejected?

and from Tom

        - either captain should be able to free non-live slots on either team
          [high]

I haven't seen any comments on these either way.

Personally, I think its dangerous.  Definitely out of the question in
pickup.  There's already enough complaints about eject abuse without
adding to the fire.

INL, I don't know. Debatable I can personally see the INL council
having to rule on a bad eject or two that changed the course of the
match.

--Carlos V.