Vanilla List Maling List Archive

{www,ftp}.netrek.org down time

FYI.  We're finally on vBNS, but it looks like they didn't finish adding
all the correct routing entries.  Since it's Friday, I suspect that
{www,ftp}.netrek.org will be down until at least Monday.  You can
still access both hosts using the secondary addresses:

	http://www.vec.wfubmc.edu/~ahn/netrek/
	ftp://ftp.vec.wfubmc.edu/pub/netrek/

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2