Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Recording INL games

There's a new sysdefault called INL_RECORD that when set to 1 will
record all INL games server side with CamBot.  The record file is
called cambot.pkt.*; it's saved at the end of a game like all the
other files.

James, I didn't add this sysdef to gum because I didn't feel like
installing Glade or GTK+.

I've got a couple of CVS questions.  What's the deal with $Id stuff at
the top of files?  Is it something we are supposed to maintain
manually?  And is there a way to autogenerate ChangeLog entries from
the commit messags (I hate typing in things twice)?  I haven't been
updating ChangeLog.

-Jeff