Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2375] more bugs

Quoting Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>:

> 1) Game doesn't stop after a geno.  Geno obliterates everyone, forces
> them to quit, and resets the galaxy (i.e. pickup mode geno).  But upon
> rejoining, the INL robot is still running.  Meaning, the original slots
> are still captains, and game concludes after the time is up.

As a side note, after regulation has eneded, it recognized the
original geno and reported the original winner.

Example:  Rom genoed kli. galaxy reset.  We kept playing, regulation
ended with a winning condition for kli (13-7-0) (don't know if it
would've gone into OT if the planet count was an OT planet count).
INL robot reported that Rom won, but with a funky planet count.

--Carlos V.