Metaserver Mailing List Archive

rsa key

I am in the US and I am wanting to look at the rsa source code as I am a
computer programmer and I am interested in how the NetRek game verifies
clients and such. I downloaded the res-rsa-2.9.1.tar.gz.crypt but I am
confused about what program to use to decrypt it. The readme says it was
encrypted with crypt(1), I know crypt(3) in linux is a function that is
1 way encryption. If you could shed some light on this I would be happy.

Samuel Seay