Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Pri for ISDN and Analog

I am getting ready to change all my supertrunks over to PRI's on the
24th. The question I have is in all the Docs from Ascend it looks like
you need the PRI to have 2 phone numbers 1 for the max to know it's an
analog call and 1 to let it know it's an ISDN call. The phone company
says they don't see why this is necessary. As I am new to this could
someone enlighten me on this please. I want to do analog and ISDN over
the same PRI's. I will have 6 PRI's spread across 3 4048's.

Thanks
Bennie

Bennie Warren             /\
LemooreNet               / /