Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) More on Cause Code 047

Hi All,
I posted a few weeks ago looking for advice on my mysterious Cause Code
047 disconnects on one particular B-channel on my new MAX1800.  After
talking with GTE about possible problems with the phone switch, I am still
experiencing the problem.  However, in trying to find the source of the
problem, I put the line in question on my old Pipline400, and experienced
no 047 disconnects.  All 8 BRI ports in my MAX1800 come from the same
Nortel SILC card, and are config'd identically on the MAX1800, which,
in turn, is config'd exactly the same way they were on the Pipe400.
When I move this line around to different ports on the MAX1800, the problem
is consisent no matter what port.  Any further suggestions?  I have submitted
a support call to Ascend, but have had no response yet.
Thanks,
Robyn

(BTW, I recently asked about extremely slow response from the MAX and disabled
software compression on the advice of this list, and the problem has cleared
up.  Thanks!)