Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) More on Cause Code 047

> I posted a few weeks ago looking for advice on my mysterious Cause Code
> 047 disconnects on one particular B-channel on my new MAX1800.

Well according to http://www.ascend.com/2491.html, ISDN Cause Code 047 is
"Resources unavailable, unspecified".  This usually means that the switch
is saying it can't handle the call.

You might try using the Diagnostic "briDisplay 16" command to see what
ISDN messages the switch is sending over.

> After talking with GTE about possible problems with the phone switch

What did GTE say?  What sort of diagnostics did they try?