Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Fatal Error 1001 + 1006

I've done what I assumed Ascend technical support would advise me to do
and upgraded from 5.0Ap46 to 48 and I still experience FE 1001 and 1006 on
the same boxes.  Then they lose their ethernet ports.  The only activity
we can relate this to is a hicup in radius accounting, even though we have
it running on 3 different servers.  This is happening to all our maxen,
with some having it happen to them more often than others.  Will 6.0 fix
this problem?  Is anyone else having this one?

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune: 43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
	fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped