Re: (ASCEND) 4048 Reboots again!!!!

Tech support is getting back to me. They say the max seems that it is being
shut off. I disconnected it from the ups and plugged it directly into a
wall outlet and it still reboots. I'm running the default protocols and
haven't changed a thing since september of last year. It started rebooting
in november and as time goes by, the reboots are more frequent. I did get a
code 51 a few times which I think means out of resources. Last night it was
rebooting while it was booting. I think I'll try a new power cord.