Re: (ASCEND) Alternate small fan for Maxen

>Have you tried Jameco? www.jameco.com or 1-800-831-4242?

They had a Sanyo that was close, but they don't stock it anymore. Doh.

They only have like a $20 minimum order though...

Does anyone know the CFM rating of the original Elena Fan part?

If 100 Ascend list readers called 100 distributors... we'd likely still
have no fans. Would the most motivated one of you stick a fork into one of
yours so you need one too? Then call me when you find it. Thanks.

>On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Peter Lalor wrote:
>
>> Still on the quest for small fans for Maxen, I tried Digi-Key at Jim
>> Logan's suggestion.
>>
>> They don't stock Elina Fan, but they do have a Panasonic fan that fits the
>> dimensions and power ratings. P9727-ND. It's a "hydro-wave" fan (did they
>> really say that?) rated at 16 CFM. They also have a P9726-ND that's lower
>> amperage and flows 12 CFM, but I don't think we need less air in these
>> things. The again, I don't know the CFM rating for the original Elina Fan
>> part.
>>
>> Digi-Key has a $25 minimum order, but... they're out of stock. Dadgummit.
>>
>> Just wanted to let the list know there is apparently an alternative to
>> those elusive (and unreliable?) Elina Fans.
>>
>> I still... haven't found... what I'm looking for... tum tee too
>>
>> Peter Lalor           Infoasis

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/