(ASCEND) 6.1.24 and DPNSS/DASS2

I have a 4060, a 4000 and a 6000 all now running 6.1.24 Each has 2 PRIs
and 64 modems - we have no ISDN calls.

They are connected to an Ericcson MD110 telephone switch running
software level 7.2. The interfaces are DPNSS which I think is the same
as DASS2

We waited for 6.1.24 because of modem retraining problems in earlier
releases.

All looked well until about a week after the upgrade to 6.1.24 when the
PRIs stop working at random. The telephone switch supervisor says that
the PRI is in 'blocked' mode. Sometimes the whole PRI goes into the
blocked mode sometimes it is individual channels.

Does anyone else out there have either

a) a similar problem

or

b) 6.1.24 working with an Ericsson MD110?

Thank you for your help

Jill Bell
Bradford University
West Yorks