Re: (ASCEND) TNT: multiple syslog hosts?

Jason Nealis wrote:
]
]I don't think there is, If you try to do a new log it will allow you to,
]but then when you go to save the new log profile it tells you that you will
]be over-writing the original configuration.
]
]So the answer is no. Maybe a feature?
]
]Why would you want to syslog in two places? I'm sure you could probably set
]up the mechanism on the backend of your syslog server to maybe do what you
]are looking for.

Sorry for the delayed reply.
Thanks for the info.

The reason I'd like to do this is because I like to have the syslog
stuff come to my machine so that I can have the important stuff show
up in my console window where I see it right away.  However,
our "policy" is to keep things like syslog messages in a standard
place on a standard machine.....which translates to "lost among
many, many messages from many, many devices, which no one looks at".  :)