Re: (ASCEND) Big Files

> The serial number are 6300xxx in other words, old models and I believe 6.0.9
> is the hihest that I can go.

yes, you are correct, that's the highest you can go.

> Is there any way to clean the NAT tables?

only by resetting the box - that may not be your problem...6.0.9 is not
supposed to have problems with NAT tables.

what cause codes do you get for disconnecting?  (term serv mode, command
is "show isdn")

also, another option, you could take a trace of your session if you have
a packet sniffer or if you can read hex (debug mode, command "wandis
64").  this will be a HUGE trace, so you might want to take a log of the
session, then dial in and download a huge file, and then copy the
session and decode it...might show you why it's disconnecting...

just some thoughts,
Melissa

--
Melissa