(ASCEND) Dial out via MAX

	I'm trying to get dialout setup for a MAX 4004 and am unable to get
it working.  I have the Modem dialout=yes set and Immediate Modem is on.  I
have a port set for the Immediate Modem and no password.  When I telnet into
the MAX on that port, I get the "Ascend modem pool server" "Server ready."
and "Connected to modem x:x..."  We have two PRI's into the MAX and they are
in a hunt group but each has it's own seperate number that you can dial
into.  Dial in works fine.  Only the second PRI is set to handle dialout.
After the connected to modem x:x, I type atdt and the phone number and it
comes back with a NO CARRIER result. You do not need to dial a 9 or anything
else.  The only thing I can think of is maybe it's trying to dialout on the
first PRI.  How do the channels on a PRI get assigned to modems in the MAX?
Does the MAX just grab the first open channel on the first available PRI and
use that?  The MAX is running firmware 6.1.24.  Any ideas or pointers to
links on this would be GREATLY appreciated.  I've searched through the
archives for this list and could not find anything.  TIA.

Regards,

J. Tyler Kinchen
@:tyler_kinchen@ml.com