RE: (ASCEND) Framed-Address

A more simple (and practical) suggestion is to assign static
IP addresses which are on the same network subnet as the MAX.
Then the Proxy Mode=Active setting can be used to have the
MAX perform proxy-arp for the connection.  No other special
settings or routing requirements are required.

Of course, if you're routing entire subnets to your dial-in
customers then a dynamic routing protocol is necessary.

John