(ASCEND) Pipeline 85 is dead after firmware update :-(

Hello,

In a red haze today I upgraded the firmware of a Pipeline 85 with a
b.p75 load; after discovering it wouldn't boot, I then realised I should
have used a b2.p75 load :-(

It won't boot, and after consulting the Ascend document (jumper P3) I
also find I cannot NINDY (reset) it either.

Is there anything I can do, or is it RMA time?  It seems a shame to toss
it in the corner and forget about it :-/

Many thanks,
Aron
--
************** Aron Bibby                    Tel  : +44 (0)117 312 9604