(ASCEND) Best place to sell a B-STDX 9000?

Hello all.

We have a B-STDX 9000 Frame Switch that we have had in production use for
about 4 months.  Although it's a good box, it has features we don't use
(and don't ever foresee using them) and doesn't have features we need.

Where would be the best place to sell it?  A couple of people have
suggested eBay, but having never sold anything there (and only recently
bought a couple of items), I have no experience with selling large
dollar-amount equipment there.

--
Devin L. Ganger, Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services
One zone to rule them all, one zone to find them