(ASCEND) Max3000 modem problem

HI there

Can anyone tell me what does "invalid modem con s" mean in max3000 because all of max3000 at my location (6) are showing it very frequently. Along with i can see that they stop processing the call and there is no activity in WAN State window though i can see channel ringing and taking calls but there is absolutely no activity ad no user is authenticated and gives a DEAD TONE. Starnge, when i reboot the system everything goes fine but only for few hours. Before rebooting the system, "AVM" shows me quite a lot modems in suspect list.

Regards,
Salik Mobin