The new stuff...

I'm not sure I grok everything that is said about the bags and inventory.
Let's say you have a bag. You apply it. The bag then becomes your inventory
window(with the bag on the top(or bottom)). Everything you pick up will
end in the bag. If you apply the bag once more you close it, and your normal
inventory comes forth. Do you need extra objects ? Haven't I gruk(grammar
aren't my strong side) the problem at all ?

Andreas (master of the incomplete dungeons with the many nonworking stuff)