Re: More maps

I think you should be able to have several magical effects
in place at once.  Why should it be impossible to have a dexterity
spell on and a fire resistance spell on?  The way it was before,
if you put one in, you lost any other that was there before.  That
just makes no sense to me.

  You should be able to put protections and other spells in place
at the same time, if you're willing to spend the spellpoints.

As to using this force-removing 'feature' to remove levitation,
that seems like a very silly trick to me.  One should not have to
do that:  if a spellcaster wants to give up his levitation spell,
he should NOT have to cast an unrelated spell simply to get rid of
it!

Regards,

PeterM