Re: Improving weapons

 In general, the new version always adds somethign that the old version
did not have.  So I would say that 0.91.4 is better than 0.89.2 (a lot
more new spells, rods and horns added, new artifacts, etc.)

 IT should be less cpu intensive, but how much is hard to say.  In old
version (before 0.91.0 I think), each tick the program would have to go
through all the objects and then do the proper thing for each alive object.
Now, a separte list is kept for the active (alive) objects, so it nees
to go through a lot less objects each tick.