Re: Using extra characters

I agree with Petri that the reducing value solution seems artificial.
Petri Heinila writes:
 > Just restrict the connection from the server to one client/display.
 > So there is one character to one player/display. But, please, support
 > "-test" flag to start crossfire on test mode for testing in map
 > design, where the connections are not restricted.
This won't be entirely effective because then all I have to run the client
from multiple servers (this assumes we eventually go to real client server,
but I believe this will happen)  Even without this, I can still generate
multiple displays using programs like sxpc, xmon, etc.
--
Why don't we eliminate the effect Charisma has on the cost of items.  Make
it so that monsters are less likely to attack you if you have a higher