Re: CF: Usless Items

Scott D. Yelich (scott@scottyelich.com) wrote:

> Can locked doors be beaten down?  I don't know that I really ever use
> keys.... am I just missing something?  cntrl-direction seems to
> pause briefly at doors, but they don't really stand in the way
> (for long).

There are two kinds of doors. The wooden doors that can be beaten down
take generic keys (like in the newbie tower, for example). There are
also doors that cannot be beaten down by any means --- these need
special keys. If you have the correct key it will automatically be
taken from your inventory or key ring. Generic keys should be taken
from the keyring as well --- it's a bug :-(

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber