Re: a bug or a feature?

Rick Tanner wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Sean McInerney wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure which arena you are referring to but on the same note, why do
> > the hole on the way to Brest and the Dragon Hangar in Stoneville crash when
> > you go in?
>
> For the Dragon Hangar:
> http://archives.real-time.com/rte-crossfire/2000/Mar/msg00016.html
>
> Unless there is something else that is wrong, now.

the stealing bug seems to be fixed so the child in dragon hangar can steal equip
without crash, but still it crashes every first time I enter there. then after
reboot it works always fine.

> I don't know what the problem is with the Hole just off the road near
> Brest.  Wasn't it made into a random map? (Sorry, I can't check for myself
> right now...)

that hole near brest had the same problem crashing every first time, but it seems
to work nowadays.

--
.w w w. h o i k k a .c o m.
.+ 3 5 8 4 0 7 3 8 0 7 4 7.