TCLUG Development Archive

Re: [TCLUG-DEVEL:100] crontab

My export does not seem to be working, is this right? Bare with me because I haven;t really ever done one of these.

export CLASSPATH=":/home/me/java/Temp.class:/home/me/java/Select.class:
/usr/jdk1.2.2/lib/mysql_comp.jar:"

/usr/jdk1.2.2/bin/java  /home/me/java/Select
~

Troy Johnson wrote:

Eric,

Make sure you export all variables in the script that Java needs to make
it's magic happen, before you call ".../java Foo". The full path is
always a good idea when doing cron jobs, so you might try to give the
full path to "Foo". HTH,

Troy