Anyone played with DVD-RAM

http://www.soundblaster.com/mmuk/dvdram/

Soundblaster has a 5.2Gb DVD-RAM drive out. You can get it with a standard
Adaptec SCSI-2 controller, which leads me to believe Linux would have no
trouble with it, right? Under Windows, you would partition the 2-sided
cartridge as a single FAT32 partition, which again leads me to believe that
Linux would just see it as a normal large removable hard drive, such as a
Zip, Jaz, or optical drive.

Anybody have any experience/knowledge with this yet? Sure sounds cool! It's
not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be, either (~$500). I just
bought a 10Gb drive to hold my MP3 collection...now I wish I had waited!

Neal