SGI Stuff

Hey,

Not exactly TCLUG-related, but I figured someone here might be able to
help me out here.

I'm looking to pick up some memory, a drive sled, and a keyboard and mouse
for an SGI Iris Indigo that I picked up stripped real cheap.. I want to
get enough stuff to get this thing working so I can start playing with
SGI's at home again. ('till I get the cash to buy a used Indigo2, of
course).. anyone have this stuff sitting around and want to get rid of it?
Just lemme know how much you want for it, if so.. thanks!

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com