Meeting Summary

Here is a BRIEF meeting summary for those who missed it..

Before I forget, thanks goes out to Brady Hegberg for bringing the
projector and Ben Kochie for his presentation.

Ben got there a little late, so we started off by having a quick Q&A,
and then doing some introductions. Ben got his machine working with the
projector around 12:30. Basically Ben went through the entire process of
compiling a kernel from scratch. He breifly explained all the options in
the kernel configuration menu, and shared many years of experience he
had. I did not take notes, so if anyone want to share anything else,
please feel free.

We ended around 2:15. I got rid of a few of my network cards, but still
have plenty available if anyone is interested.

Next months topic: Desktop environments? Just a thought. Any other
ideas?

Clay