Re: [TCLUG:5278] ssh - proxy

Really, you should either open port 22 on your firewall or have an
avaliable socks4 or socks5 proxy server.

If you have a socks proxy server, set the approiate SOCKS env varibles and
have a ssh compiled for SOCKS.  (You also will need the socks libs.)  For
example, in debian non-us there is a ssh for socks seprate from the normal
ssh binary.  Your distribution milage may vary.

If your running slackware you know what your doing (i hope) and can just
compile the whole damned thing.

-Scott