Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

Hello, I was just reading the Mindcraft web pages.
If you look closely that will maybe explain all of this.

Mindcraft, Inc. conducted the performance tests described in this report between March 10 and March 13, 1999. Microsoft Corporation sponsored the testing reported herein.

Thats a direct quote from their web page.
We all know that benchmarks are easily cooked.
Wouldn't you want to make the people paying the bill look good?

Ben Neigebauer