Re: [TCLUG:5285] NTS4 vs. Linux study from Mindcraft.

Yeah, 'cuz we ALL know that CS majors are the bottom line when it comes to
computers... :-)

Check out the following "more accurate" NT/Samba comparison.  It's not
often when the free product that was reverse-engineered to be compatable
with the real thing performs better:
http://www.zdnet.com/sr/stories/issue/0,4537,396321,00.html

Peter Lukas
U of M CS Dropout
Non-Y2K Compliant

PS.  All you CS majors out there, no offence.