compiled wmaker, but image problems

I just compiled windowmaker 0.52 so I could enable gnome support (I had an
rpm) and it compiled fine, but on startup it gives me:

wmaker warning: could not find default icon "defaultAppIcon.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not find icon file "GNUstep3D.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not load logo image for panels: no error
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-audio2.png"
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-word.png"
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/Mathematica.xpm"
wmaker warning: could not find icon GNUstep3D.tiff, used in a docked
application

Add lots of the icons are gone. There is some image problems, but I don't
know what. Any ideas?

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture
and not think of The Lone Ranger  -- Dan Rather