Re: [TCLUG:5315] compiled wmaker, but image problems

It looks like you didn't compile support in for all the various image
formats. Do you have libpng-devel, libtiff-devel, etc installed? (Or if
you installed all the graphics packages from source, you should be fine).
I'd re-run configure and look at the very bottom for 'Included Image
Formats:' and make sure all the major ones are listed. (PNG, GIF, JPEG,
TIFF, maybe others).

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop