Re: [TCLUG:5315] compiled wmaker, but image problems

I'm not sure how the wmaker rpm is set up
but the tarball install requires three
tarballs now.  The main tarball with the
source in it, the tarball with the pixmaps
in it, and (new for 0.51 I think) a tarball
with the default themes.  So I'd say get the
tarballs from www.windowmaker.org and go from
there or double check the rpm to see if those
files are somewhere other than the default
install location.

Tim