Re: [TCLUG:5314] National Library Week, and Taxes are due.

Throw the money at me ;)

Naaa, find somewhere to stick it.  Perhaps GGI?  Perhaps Xfree?  Perhaps
GNOME?  Perhaps KDE?  It all depends on who you like the most I guess.
Figure out /why/ they need money... etc.  I think out of all of em GGI or
Xfree need it.  KDE might.  Gnome is redhat funded.  Anyways.

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, brady wrote:

> it.  I'm sort of leaning towards XFree86 but I don't know much about
> them aside from the fact that I wish XFree86 had better looking cursors
> and better mousewheel support.  I'd like to contribute to Gnome but who

That really isn't xfree's fault.  Check out some of the root cursor
changing tools and some of the mouse-wheel sites.  mouse-wheel really
requires support in the apps, not in the Xserver.

Scott Dier 		<dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld.Associates	efnet(#nicnac,#@,#minnesota)
612.494.6664		<page-dieman@ringworld.org>
in:linux,debian,mozilla/ngl,lanparties,highspeedbandwidth
out:modems,microsoft,ie,sleep(oops),fakeopensource
cool:gnome,postfix,imp,irssi,[gnome-]apt,procmail(!)