Re: [TCLUG:5346] can't properly close panel

Run gnome-session :)  Configure it to run windowmaker and stuff.
Gnome-session is really darned cool.  It saves your settings better imho
than the panel alone.

Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld Associates ( http://www.ringworld.org/ )
612.494.6664